24 April 2019
UCLan School of Medicine would like to inform you that there is still time to apply for September 2019!
Due to an increase in UCLan capacity, the UCLan School of Medicine is pleased to announce that they are releasing additional places for high calibre international students wishing to study medicine (MBBS) in September 2019. Students who are expected to meet our entry requirements should visit SI-UK Nairobi or Mombasa for further information and application options.
Why choose to study Medicine at UCLan?
• Work with patients from Year 1
• Clinical placements in UK NHS hospitals and clinics
• Study in small, diverse groups
• High staff to student ratio so you’re fully supported during your studies
• Practise in ultramodern facilities
• Be taught by expert, experienced staff with clinical backgrounds
• Programme is quality assured each year by the GMC
• No UCAT required
Are you interested in studying MBBS at UCLan? If so, arrange a free consultation with SI-UK in Nairobi or Mombasa today.
SI-UK's service is fast, reliable and efficient. Their consultants are specialists, working closely with all UK universities and, through my consultants' advice and application assistance, I was able to receive offers from my favoured universities.
Carla Termini King's College London, Accounting and Finance