Bsc(Hons)Nursing Studies(Top-up) At University Of Salford 2020
Mode of study:Full-time
The university of Salford is offering an undergraduate degree in Nursing studies(top-up) for international students.It is a top-up programme offering modules at level 6 to enable practitioners to complete their honours degree. This course is suitable for health and social care students/practitioners working at different levels and within a wide range of service delivery contexts.
This programme aims to:
- Enable to make a difference to patients and services in an ever changing health and social care environment
- Develop your ability to search for and critically evaluate evidence for decision making at the point of practice to enhance the patient/client experience
- Support you to develop a systematic understanding of key aspects of their field of practice
- Utilise learning strategies that facilitates work orientated learning and support you in becoming an autonomous lifelong learner
- Enable you to enhance their professional practice through critical application of learning to their chosen area of practice
This is for you if.......
- You want to develop your career in health and social care
- You are dedicated and hard-working
- You want to top up your previous study to achieve a full BSc degree
You must be a licensed nurse (Diploma at Level 5 or equivalent) and be registered with the appropriate in country regulatory bodies, and have current experience.
International applicants will be required to show a proficiency in English. An IELTS score of 6.0, with no element below 5.5.
- February 2020
- September 2020
Please note that if you start your studies in February, you will have a break over the summer period and start your second semester in September.
|Type of study||Year||Fees|
|Full-time home/EU||2019/20||£9,250per year|
|Full-time international||2019/20||£10,000per year|
|Part-time||2019/20||Your annual fee will be calculated pro rata to the full-time fee according to the number of credits you are studying.|
|Full-time home/EU||2020/21||£9,250per year|
|Full-time international||2020/21||£12960per year|
|Part-time||2020/21|| Your annual fee will be calculated pro rata to the full-time fee according to the number of credits you are studying.
You should also consider further costs which may include books, stationery, printing, binding and general subsistence on trips and visits.
All the modules within this course reflect key aspects of health care and provide the opportunity to broaden scholarly activity to influence health care practice today and in the future and impact on delivery of care and service improvement.
On completion you will be able to apply what you have learnt to your area of work and be better equipped to search for and use evidence for decision making. The aim of this course is to provide you with the necessary knowledge and skills to enable you to develop within your post.
A BSc (Hons) degree will enhance your continuing professional development and is a requirement for many roles in the NHS and health and social care sectors.
Further Study Courses
Upon completion one will be able to study any one of the following courses
- MSc Nursing
- MSc Midwifery
- MSc Leadership and Management for Health Care Practice
- MSc Leading Education for Health and Social Care Reform
- PgCert Leading Education in Practice: NMC Practice
Are you interested in doing a Nursing top-up at University of Salford?Arrange a free consultation with SI-UK in Nairobi or Mombasa today to start your application.