Nursing(Top-up)Bsc(Hons) at University Of Sunderland For Kenyan Students 2020
Mode of Study:Full-time/part-time
This course is designed to top-up a registered nursing qualification. You’ll be taught by an enthusiastic team of skilled professionals. All members of the team have at least one specialist area of both clinical and teaching expertise. They are also actively involved in healthcare research and consultancy work.
All learning is underpinned by evidence-based practice that promotes the development of high-quality health care provision. There is a strong emphasis on relating nursing theory to clinical practice.
The course is carefully structured to enhance skills that allow you to meet a wider range of challenges.
Modules on this course include:
Level 5 (Bridging modules):
- Research Methods (20 credits)
- Theory and Practice in Healthcare (20 credits)
- Evidence-Based Practice (20 credits)
- Management of Care (20 credits)
- Preparation for Mentorship (20 credits)
- Law and Ethics in Healthcare (20 credits)
- Dissertation (40 credits)
- Winner of Nurse Education Provider of the Year (Post-registration) at the Student Nursing Times Awards 2018
- 93.4% of graduates are in employment, further study or training within six months of graduating, according to DLHE 2016/17 (based on full-time, first degree, home leavers)
- ‘Top-up’ is a registered nursing qualification to a full honours degree in one year of study
- Nursing courses were ranked 1st overall in the UK in the 2018 UK Engagement Survey
- Nursing courses were ranked 3rd in the UK for Assessment and Feedback, 1st in the UK for Retention and Progression, and 1st in the UK for Employability in the 2018 UK Engagement Survey
You will be required to be a registered nurse with a recognised regulatory nursing organisation and hold a Higher Education Diploma Level Nursing qualification (NQF Level 5).
- An overall IELTS score of 6.0, with at least 5.5 or higher in each component: reading, writing, listening and speaking.
- £9,250 if you are from the UK or EU and studying full-time
- £12,000 if you are from outside the EU and studying full-time
- £6,935 per 120 credits for part-time study
- January 2020
- September 2020
Are you interested in doing a Nursing top-up at University of Sunderland?Arrange a free consultation with SI-UK in Nairobi or Mombasa today to start your application.