Nine UK business schools feature in 'Global EMBA' top 100
26 November 2019
The Financial Times Global Executive MBA ranking was released earlier this month with nine UK universities and business schools featuring in the top 100.
The Financial Times ranks courses and schools based on the career progress of alumni, the diversity of students and staff, and the research and corporate social responsibility impacts of the institutions and teaching staff.
- 8th - London Business School
- 10th - University of Oxford: Saïd
- 18th - University of Cambridge: Judge
- 24th - Warwick Business School
- 26th - City, University of London
- 31st - Imperial College Business School
- 68th - Henley Business School
- 70th - Hult Business School
- 96th - Lancaster University Management School
Are you interested in studying an MBA in the UK? If so, arrange a free consultation with SI-UK in Nairobi or Mombasa today. Our UK university experts can help guide you through each stage of the application process.